- Aquarium admission is free of charge for children between 0-36 months. You can get your ticket from the reception.
- Children's tickets are valid for children under 14 year.
- Adult tickets are valid for ages 14-64.
- For child, student, teacher and 65 years tickets, related ID must be presented at the aquarium entrance.
- Family Package is valid for Mother, Father and 2 children under 14 years old.
- Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above to visit the aquarium.
- Tickets are valid for 30 days and for one entry.
- Promotions and campaigns can not be combined with online tickets.
- One person can buy up to 10 tickets at the same time.
- If you are having trouble with purchising your tickets online, please contact us. .
- Annual Membership
- Annual Pass displays a photograph of the named holder and is only valid when it is used and/or presented by the named holder.
- Annual Pass can only be used by its holder, and is non-transferrable, can not be sold, loaned or given away to or used by a third party.
- It is valid for 365 days after purchasing and for unlimited entry throughout a year.
- Visit Annual Membership page for more details.